Air actuated ball valve is widely used in petrochemical, long-distance pipeline and other fields. The closing part of the ball valve is a ball (or part of the ball) which rotates with the valve stem to realize the opening or closing of the valve.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic, which has good sealing performance, and has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, just rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. It is easy to maintain, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded when the medium passes through.
7. Wide range of applications, diameters ranging from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. When the ball rotates 90 degrees, the inlet and outlet should all be spherical, so as to cut off the flow.
1. Q: Do you have any certification for Air actuated ball valve?
A: Yes, it is certified by ISO 9001 and SIL Level 3.
2. Q: Can I get one free sample to try in my market?
A: Yes, one set of free sample is dispatched by door-to-door courier.
3, Q: Can you customize our design and logo for Air actuated ball valve?
A: Yes, we can do ODM and OEM for all customers.
For more questions and answers, please click here
Contact: Zhang Heng (Bill )
Phone: 86 13634285240
Tel: 86 0577 86915200
Add: Yongqiang High Technology Developing Zone, Wenzhou, China.