Pneumatic butterfly valve VFS is mainly composed of a special side-push cylinder, aluminum alloy valve body, deformable wear-resistant rubber ring and polymer wear-resistant composite material butterfly disc, which is ideal for switching bins, hoppers and silos with powdered or granular materials.
Pneumatic butterfly valve VFS is widely used in the fields of cement powder transmission in concrete batching plants, gravity dust removal in steel plants, etc. It is usually installed under hoppers, bins, silos, screw pumps or other types of conveyors, and is connected to pneumatic conveying pipelines. Due to the special construction of this valve and the use of engineered materials, it is always a very economical and highly efficient option.
1. The overall design of the Pneumatic butterfly valve VFS is exquisite, and more than 80% of the parts are made of aluminum alloy material, which is light in weight.
2. Using a special side-push cylinder designed by our company, it can quickly cut or open the material in the silo and hopper. The cylinder adopts a Y-ring + O-ring combined sealing structure, which greatly increases the service life of the cylinder
3. The butterfly valve body is composed of two high-pressure die-casting half-valve bodies. The half-valve body is made of aluminum alloy, and the valve ring is designed in a U shape, which enhances its deformation and sealing ability. High efficiency and zero leakage.
4. The aluminum alloy rotating butterfly plate and the valve shaft are made of one-piece die-casting, which is more convenient to install.
5. It has a top flange and a detachable pipe connection, which is suitable for connecting a flexible casing, which is convenient for connecting and discharging.
1. Q: Do you have any certification for pneumatic butterfly valves VFS?
A: Yes, it is certified by ISO 9001 and SIL Level 3.
2. Q: Can I get one free sample to try in my market?
A: Yes, one set of free sample is dispatched by door-to-door courier.
3, Q: Can you customize our design and logo for Pneumatic Butterfly Valves VFS?
A: Yes, we can do ODM and OEM for all customers.
For more questions and answers, please click here