The self-operated pressure control valve does not require external energy, and uses the energy of the medium as the power source to introduce the actuator to control the position of the valve core, change the pressure difference and flow at both ends, and stabilize the pressure before the valve (or after the valve). It has the advantages of sensitive action, good sealing performance and small fluctuation force of pressure set point.
Self-operated pressure control valve has two structures: single seat (ZZYP) and sleeve (ZZYM); the actuator has two types: diaphragm type and piston type; Pre-valve pressure regulation (Type K).
1. Self-operated pressure control valve does not require additional energy, and can work in places without electricity and gas, which is convenient and saves energy
2. The pressure segment range is narrow and intersecting with each other, and the adjustment accuracy is high;
3. The pressure setting value can be continuously set during operation;
4. To adjust the pressure behind the valve, the ratio of the pressure before the valve to the pressure after the valve can be 10:1 ~ 10:8;
5. Rubber diaphragm type detection, the actuator has high measurement accuracy and sensitive action;
6. The pressure balance mechanism is adopted to make the control valve respond sensitively and control accurately.
The nominal pressure level of the product is PN16, 40, 64;
The valve body diameter range is DN15～250;
The leakage level has three grades: II, IV and VI;
The flow characteristic is quick opening;
The pressure is adjusted in stages from 15 to 2500Kpa.
Contact: Zhang Heng (Bill )
Phone: 86 13634285240
Tel: 86 0577 86915200
Add: Yongqiang High Technology Developing Zone, Wenzhou, China.