Pneumatic pressure seal gate valve is a combination of forged pressure seal gate valve and pneumatic actuator. It is mainly used in high temperature and high pressure conditions with various media as it is characterized by high temperature and high pressure resistance, unique self-sealing design, pressure The higher, the more reliable the seal.
The pneumatic self-sealing gate valve relies on the air source pressure of the actuator to drive the opening and closing of the valve, and uses the air pressure to drive the gate to move up and down, so as to connect (fully open) and cut off (fully close) the fluid medium in the pipeline
●The connection between the valve body and the bonnet adopts the pressure self-tightening sealing structure. The wedge-shaped sealing ring is combined with the four-opening ring. The higher the pressure, the more reliable the sealing.
●The head of the valve stem is forged as a whole, and it is connected with the valve disc through the "T" groove to ensure the strength.
●The valve seat adopts welded structure, and the sealing surface is surfacing with cemented carbide to ensure the safety and reliability of long-term work.
●The gate adopts forged steel and elastic gate, which has certain elastic compensation under high pressure conditions. Make the seal more reliable.
●The hand wheel is made of malleable cast iron, the shape matches the hand grip, and the friction force is appropriately increased to facilitate opening. An optional impact handwheel is also available.
●The valve stem nut is made of high nickel ductile iron, and the "T" thread cooperates with the valve stem to transmit torque.
●There are thrust ball bearings and oil cups on the valve cover, which can regularly replenish solid lubricating oil, reduce the opening and closing torque, and maintain easy opening and closing. The packing gland and the gland are designed separately to ensure the concentricity of the valve stem.
●Reasonable stuffing box design adopts the combination of braided graphite, flexible graphite packing and intermediate packing sleeve to ensure that the valve has no external leakage and meets the requirements of environmental protection.
Installation, use and maintenance
1. Before installing the valve, carefully check whether the model meets the requirements for use.
2. The valve can be installed in any working position, but the convenience of maintenance and operation should be considered.
3. Before the valve is installed, the valve body should be tested for sealing; before the valve is installed, more than three no-load opening and closing tests should be performed. The gate switch of the pneumatic gate valve should be flexible, and various shafts must not be stuck.
4. During the installation process, the dirt in the hole, the sealing surface and the joint surface should be removed , and the connection bolts should be tightened evenly.
5. Sealing test, pneumatic and manual operation test shall be carried out after installation. At the same time, check whether the echo signal can be sent correctly when the valve is fully open or fully closed.
6. When the valve is in use, it is required to fully open and close the gate, and it is not allowed to open the gate valve as a throttle valve to adjust the flow rate. Otherwise, the sealing surface will be damaged under the scouring of the medium flow rate.
7. During the use of the valve, a small amount of lubricant should be added to the inner wall of the cylinder regularly ( 18 months).
8. During the use of the valve, regular inspection and maintenance should be carried out depending on the frequency of its actions.
9. The conversion handle on the pneumatic - manual conversion device is in the manual position, and pneumatic operation is absolutely not allowed .
1. Q: Do you have any certification for Pneumatic high pressure gate valves?
A: Yes, it is certified by ISO 9001 and SIL Level 3.
2. Q: Can I get one free sample to try in my market?
A: Sorry, such sample should be charged firstly but can be returned after the regular orders .
3, Q: Can you customize our design and logo for Pneumatic high pressure gate valves?
A: Yes, we can do ODM and OEM for all customers.
For more questions and answers, please click here